Cool Breeze Aroma Diffuser
- Runs Overnight -> The Largest Water Tank Capacity (400 ML) and Mist Disperse Rate of 30 – 50 ml per hour you can find for aroma humidifiers! It runs up to 8 hours of continuous operation in Max Mist mode (when the water tank is full) for the whole night without needing to refill ensuring a better sleep. Can also be used without oil as a mini humidifier.
- * Moisture the Dry Air – > Ultrasonic cool mist technology increases air moisture for easier breathing, respiratory problems and relief of cough, cold, and flu symptoms, including nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, and dry skin. Reduces the smell of stale cigarette smoke and tobacco odors; Controls pet and animal odors with scented oils such as tea tree, eucalyptus, peppermint or lavender oil.
- * Super Quiet -> Whisper-quiet with 2.4 MHZ advanced ultrasonic technology, without any interference with your work or sleep. Plus three-speed Adjustable Mist Output to fit your comfort level. A light sleeper? Not a problem!
- * Safety Feature -> Automatic shut off safety system when waterless protects the product from being burned out. Automatic shut-off safely turns humidifier off when water level is low or the tank cover is removed. Comes with 3 Timer Setting: 1 hr, 2 hrs or 3 hrs if you prefer worry-free.
- * Elegant Design and Cozy 7 Color Changing LED Lights -> Set your favorite color or select color rotate option with various lighting color options available across the range. May use as a night light alone that offers soothing glow for relaxation. Come with 6 Month Manufacturer Warranty. A perfect gift for anyone who loves aromatherapy!
If you are looking for a humidifier with large airflow in a room over 300 sq. ft. and no needs for essential oil, this may not be the right product for you. If you need an aroma diffuser with up to 300 sq. ft. coverage or a mini humidifier which is safe for essential oils, you are at the perfect place!
Cool Breeze Aroma Diffuser/Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier is made of premium quality PP (erosion resistant base) and ABS (BPA Free) materials and utilizes high-frequency ultrasonic electrical vibrations to create an ultra-fine aromatherapy mist plus many smart features. Soothe and infuse your mind, body and soul with the one-of-a-kind essential oil diffuser from Cool Breeze.
This Essential Oil Diffuser adopts ultrasonic technology to release anions, which increase the flow of oxygen, purify and sterilize the air, relieving feelings of stress, headaches and ensuring better concentration and sleep and improve your mood.
TO USE, fill up to the max level with water, and add 2-3 drops (per 100 ml water) of essential oils at your choice to suit your mood and needs. Can also be used as a humidifier by filling with water only.
Attention: Weekly Maintenance is required in order to keep the product function well. Please refer to User Manual for instructions.
What’s in the box
Cool Breeze Aroma Diffuser, 100-240V AC adapter, and operation manual. NO measuring cup. Essential Oils NOT INCLUDED.
With its stylish design and beneficial functionality, the Essential Oil Diffuser is the perfect companion to your home, office or any other living space. Backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee and 6 Month Manufacturer Warranty! You will be thrilled by our product.
So I had to come back and tell you how much I love this Cool Breeze Aroma Diffuser! Seriously it looks like a huge dinosaur egg, but when the lights are on it is beautiful!
This shows you everything that is in the box.
Here is the bottom of the unit. When you plug the cord in it sits perfectly flat.
This is the top.
Now doesn’t it kind of remind you of a dinosaur egg? Well I am glad it isn’t!
The fill line is on the outside of the bowl under the top part. You can see, if you look close it says Max. I wanted you to know where that is at because it is very easy to miss.
I put some lavender oil in this with water and my house smells wonderful and feels so relaxing! I am surprise at what a large area this covered. You can choose to keep it on one color or have it changing colors, or just turn the colors off.
I tried to catch all the colors but I am sure I did not.
I received this to give my honest opinion! Would you like something like this in your home?