First Response™ Pregnancy Pro and More Help With Having A Baby!
First Response™ has always been great about helping us know when we are with child before anyone else, now they want to take that to the next level. First Response™ is here to help us with getting pregnant and being in the best shape to be ready!
First Response™ Pregnancy PRO is new and not available in stores yet, but very soon! This is a Bluetooth-enabled pregnancy test. It includes Digital Pregnancy Test & App Access.
The FIRST RESPONSE™ Pregnancy PRO Digital Pregnancy Test & App Access is the first and only Bluetooth® enabled pregnancy test* that connects to a mobile application and provides a personalized user experience, not only during the testing period, but throughout a woman’s pregnancy journey.
- Unique testing experience that helps to reduce stress while waiting for the result
- Personalized action plan based on your specific profile and test result
Once securely synced to the First Response™ app, Pregnancy PRO will:
- Unlock exclusive features within the app that offer step-by-step assurance through the testing process
- Offer distractions to help reduce stress while waiting for your result
- Display the YES+ / NO- test result on the pregnancy test and in the app on your smartphone, along with suggested next steps, content and offers based on the result and user profile
Based on your user profile and test result, the Pregnancy PRO experience will:
- Recommend next steps and provide guidance if result is negative
- If positive, estimate your due date and track your pregnancy milestones based on user input data
- If positive, suggest questions to ask your doctor and send reminders for your doctor’s appointments
- If positive, provide timely updates about the baby’s growth (based on normal gestational development).
First Response™ Pregnancy PRO can detect pregnancy as early as six (6) days before the day of the missed period and with over 99% accuracy from the day of the expected period**
Pricing and Availability
- First Response™ Pregnancy PRO Digital Pregnancy Test & App Access will be available in Spring 2016
- Suggested retail price is $14.99 (Mass Retailer), $21.99 (Drug Store)
- The First Response™ app is free and available for download on Android and iPhone devices and in the Amazon app store.
* developed in conjunction with
** >99% at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels. Note that hormone levels vary.
Visit www.PregnancyPRO.com for more information.
First Response™ Pregnancy PRO provides the information you need in one place. Not only an accurate result, but also resources and support specially designed for your stage of the pregnancy journey.
Next they have their PRE-SEED™ Fertility-Friendly Lubricant.
Pre~Seed Fertility-Friendly Personal Lubricant:
- For use when trying to conceive
- Mimics natural fertile fluids and allows swimming sperm to move freely.
- Provides Antioxidant Support
- pH balanced to match fertile cervical mucus and the pH of sperm
- Developed by doctors. Used by fertility clinics.
Pre~Seed is applied right where you need it, near the cervix, using a comfortable applicator. It can also be applied externally for Seriously Fun Baby-Making! Pre~Seed can be inserted before intimacy so that you are ready without interrupting the moment. When trying to conceive, consult your physician if you have not become pregnant after 6 months of Pre~Seed use.
- Only 21% of women TTC are aware of Pre~Seed
- Only 55% of doctors agree that lubricants labeled non-spermicidal can still damage sperm
- Only 28% of those doctors aware of clinical studies
- About 35% of those aware of research attribute it to Pre~Seed
- Research shows that TTC couples are likely to search internet and read websites / blogs for information
According to the preliminary study by Nicole Smith, a doctoral student with the Center for Sexual Health Promotion at the Indiana University School of Public Health in Bloomington, and Jody Lyneé Madeira, associate professor in the Indiana University Maurer School of Law, found that many women undergoing infertility treatment “experienced decreased sexual desire, interest, and satisfaction. They were also more likely to experience problems with orgasm and vaginal pain, and dryness when compared to a sample of women who weren’t undergoing IVF. With assisted reproductive technologies (ART), couples often report that they feel like a science experiment, as hormones are administered and sex has to be planned and timed. It can become stressful and is often very unromantic and regimented; relationships are known to suffer during the process.”
“The authors encouraged physicians to discuss the sexual implications of IVF with couples up front and suggest helpful solutions, such as lubricants for vaginal dryness. Couples may also benefit from working with a sex therapist.”
First Response™ Multivitamin Gummies
For nearly 30 years, the makers of First Response™ have been a pioneer in women’s health, with a portfolio of innovative, at-home fertility, ovulation and pregnancy test kits. Extending the brand’s leadership in women’s health, First Response™ has launched two vitamin SKUs, First Response™ Reproductive Health Multivitamin Gummies and First Response™ PreNatal & PostNatal Multivitamin Gummies.
|First Response™ Reproductive Health
The First Response™ Reproductive Health Multivitamin Gummy is a multivitamin with essential nutrients needed for overall health and to help prepare for pregnancy (including 400 mcg of folic acid and 50 mg of Omega-3 DHA). One serving is an excellent source of iodine to prepare for pre-pregnancy health. ǂ
|First Response™ PreNatal & PostNatal
For pregnant women and women preparing to get pregnant, First Response™ PreNatal & PostNatal Multivitamin Gummy is a multivitamin that contains essential nutrients important to pregnant and nursing women (including 800 mcg of folic acid and B vitamins for energy metabolism support) and one serving is a good source of calcium for nursing mothers. ǂ
These supplements were developed in conjunction with vitafusion™, the leader in gummy vitamins and a Church & Dwight, Inc. brand.
Available in Grocery, Drug and Mass stores nationwide.
Suggested retail price is $14.99
ǂThese statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Visit First Response for more information!